Guiding & supporting companies through cultural change.
Experienced business leader, consultant and tutor with expertise in change management, cultural change and integration projects. Extensive knowledge in General Management, Marketing, Sales, and Key Account Management. B2B & B2C.
Founder of be@change> and my own business after serving multinational and local companies in various positions, industries and countries more than 20 years.
Country Executive and Partner Switzerland with Dr. Kraus & Partner.
Dr. Kraus & Partner is one of the market leaders in Germany in Change Management.
Business Coach be-advanced AG, Bern. Innovation Coaching to SMEs and start-ups.
Tutoring with passion and joy at various educational institutes and universities of applied sciences, and start-up platforms.
Coach and mentor; locally and internationally.
Long-standing board member of a leading industry organization.
I believe in:
- More joy & fun lead to better results
- Planning is important, doing even more. Learning on the go.
- "Change before you have to." (Jack Welch)
Important to me:
Cross-generational exchange of experience and knowledge is everybody’s task; independent of hierarchy or age.
– Professional Scrum Master
– Agile Coach and Transformation Consultant (Dr. Kraus + Partner Bruchsal)
– Coaching (University of Applied Sciences Lucerne)
– Conflict Management (Doppler Munich)
– Agile Organizations (osb Hamburg)
– Leadership in Digital Age (osb Hamburg)
– Agile Awareness (Dr. Kraus + Partner Bruchsal)
– Holocracy (University of Applied Sciences Lucerne)
In my leisure, I love the fresh air, venturing into the great outdoors in order to get a fresh mind. Preferably with my wife and our Australian shepherd dog Chelsea.
I do a lot of sport, yoga, exercise with my Saxophone and love to work in my garden.
I have always been fascinated by the theme of communication. I have also learnt a lot about through horseman- and dogman ship trainings.
Married, father of three adult children.